Read along to learn about 8 Factors that decide your Hair Transplant Cost and its Success Rate
If you are still struggling to find the right treatment for your hair loss, it may be time to evaluate a hair transplant, especially if alternative Hair Loss Treatments are not working on you.
However, a hair transplant can be much more expensive than hair loss treatments — costing anywhere from $5,000 to $18,000 — so it’s totally normal to question if this cost is worth it.
For you to understand this, we broke down what are the different hair transplant techniques out there, why cost of a hair transplant is so varied across clinics, what makes a hair transplant successful, and what all factors you should consider before determining the final price specifically for you.
What are the different types of Hair Transplants?
There are various types of hair transplant, which you can learn more about here.
More popular hair transplant options include follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplantation (FUT), the latter being an archaic technique still prevalent in certain parts of Western Australia.
The Evolved Clinics in Perth, Australia was set up by exponents of FUE having 25+ years of experience in the hair loss industry. At Evolved, we practise the DFI technique, which is a platinum standard and most advanced form of FUE.
Why do costs of Hair Transplant vary across clinics?
Many people who reach us at Evolved Clinics in Perth, Australia become anxious to ask for cost of a Hair Transplant over a phone call or an online chat. What they do not realise is that there a multitude of factors that make it virtually impossible to give an accurate estimate without undergoing a proper consultation.
The success rate of hair transplants and therefore associated cost of a hair transplant depends on many factors viz.
- Type of hair transplant technique (DFI, FUE, FUT etc.)
- Who performs the procedure end-to-end? Is it the surgeon or is it outsourced to nurses/ assistants?
- How much healthy hair you currently have that’s available for a hair transplant.
- Medical team’s expertise, certification and training credentials
- Pathology powered consultation to assess hair loss and treatment plan
- Single-use Specialised Instruments
- Use of proper Holding solutions for maximum graft survivability
- Safety and hygiene protocols
Here at Evolved Clinics at Perth, Australia we understand how important the cost is to our clients, but we believe it’s essential to evaluate above factors and more before figuring this in to your final decision. Your choice should be a lifetime investment that you make without any doubts regarding the outcome.
For these reasons, it’s crucial to book a consultation with your hair loss expert to evaluate these questions and get a quote of your procedure.
What makes the Hair Transplant at Evolved Clinics successful?
The Evolved Hair Restoration team has a proven track record of 25+ years in the hair loss industry. So if you do your research and work with a team of experts like Evolved Hair Restoration Clinics, you can increase the chances of having a successful hair transplant.
- We practise the DFI technique – the platinum standard in hair restoration and the most advanced FUE technique in the world.
- All Evolved procedures done from start to finish by DFI Certified and trained Australian Doctors trained, not technicians or Nurses.
- Minimum handling of hair follicles results in high survival rate. No scalpels. Over 97% hair survival rate vs industry rates that fluctuate between 50- 90%.
- No stitches. Virtually pain free. Scarring advantages. Short recovery time (you may even return to work the next day).
- Achieve strong density in 1 session compared to 2 sessions with other low-density techniques such as FUT.
- Hypothermosol: Supports the consistency in hair survival rate.
- Natural Results Guaranteed -DFI Technique allows a good control over the angle, direction, and density of the implanted hair follicles compared to other hair transplant techniques. This way we can guarantee your hair will grow naturally and others will only know you had a hair transplant if you choose to tell them.
What determines the final cost of a Hair Transplant?
At Evolved clinics in Perth, Australia, the cost of Hair Transplant is determined by the hair and scalp medical examination followed by the number of hairs that the procedure would require. Read our Blog “How many Hairs do you need in a Hair Transplant” to learn more. This mitigates the fear of getting undesirable, impractical results. Assuming you have a good donor, the more aggressive your hair loss situation is, the more hair you need and more cost it will be.
Another aspect to keep in mind is to prioritize certain areas of the scalp over others. In many cases, patients with more aggressive hair loss have one definite desire – to get their entire head transplanted. After further review, if your donor area is compromised, many patients decide to transplant only a part of the scalp such as the hairline or the crown. Patients are frequently very satisfied with the outcome of just one procedure to a specific area which saves both money and grafts, thus making the procedure more affordable.
The bottom line is only you can determine if the price of a hair transplant is worth it to you. Our experience with patients frequently shows that hair transplant is well worth it. In fact, many patients wish they had done it sooner.
Evolved Clinic’s easy financing scheme for Hair Transplant treatment
We’ve partnered with hummgroup, a financing company, to make it convenient for you to be able to pay over time, including 0% interest payment plans based on your credit profile.
To know exactly how much a hair transplant will cost you, book a free consultation with our hair loss specialist, Paul M. Green using the below link.