What is an Eyebrow Hair Transplant?
Eyebrow restoration is a hair transplant procedure specifically designed to address the loss of eyebrow hair. A micro extractor tool is used to harvest individual hair follicles from a donor area (usually the back of the neck), and an ultra-fine needle is used to place each individual follicle into your eyebrow area, replicating the natural angles and growth patterns of eyebrows.
How does an Eyebrow Transplant work?
Because the implanter tool has a diameter of less than 0.8mm, no incisions are required in the brow area, so there’s never any bleeding or scarring. The device also gives the surgeon maximum control over the direction of the implanted hair, so it will blend seamlessly with your existing eyebrow.
Who can benefit from an Eyebrow Hair Transplant ?
So who may benefit from it? Well, if your goal is any of the following, then you can find this procedure immensely meaningful –
- Thick eyebrows – Whatever the cause of your eyebrow hair loss and thinning may be, a good set of eyebrows is made possible by an eyebrow transplant to give your eyes a better frame.
- Hassle-free – Eyebrow transplant can help you save time and energy when attending parties or formal events with your newly done real eyebrows without the hassle and mess of filling or drawing eyebrows with expensive eyebrow products.
- A permanent solution – Eyebrow transplants remain permanent for you to enjoy for your lifetime!
- Hide scars and burn marks – This unique method is an amazing way to hide scars and burn marks around the eyebrow region.
- Increased self-confidence – While you can always fill your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil, nothing can make you feel more confident than the real ones! With thick, angular and more beautiful eyebrows, you will feel a boost in your self-esteem.
- Improved facial expression – Facial expressions are extremely significant to human communication and it is no unknown fact that the eyebrows play a crucial role in showing facial expressions. Eyebrow transplant can give you more defined eyebrows, with the right shape and angle to help you effectively express.
- Enhanced appearance – An eyebrow hair transplant can help you achieve natural eyebrows that make you look more beautiful and appealing.